Joyce Jackson, Administrator
Jerry Massie, Public Information Officer
3400 Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111-4298
Phone: (405) 425-2513
Fax: (405) 425-2578
The Communications/Public Information Office’s responsibilities include:
- Maintaining contact with media, professional and civic organizations and other special
interest groups to promote agency programs.
- Preparing and distributing news releases.
- Preparing speeches, agency newsletters, brochures, broadcast scripts and other
agency informational releases; coordinating major public relations or advertising
campaigns for the agency.
- Developing special educational and promotional materials for presentation at exhibits,
fairs, festivals, conferences and schools; conducting tours of agency.
- Representing the agency at civic and professional groups.
- Serving as project leader for special public relations projects of an agency.
Additional Services offered:
- Photography Services: Use this form to request a photographer’s services from making a portrait to coverage of an event, as well as ordering prints, slides, digital images, or Photo CDs of new events or reprints of photos already taken.
- Personal Photo Request: Employees may order personal copies, at their own expense, of photos taken by the department photographer.
- Publication Services: Use this form to request copies of existing publications
or production of a new publication.
Publications distributed include the following: